Sail-World.com : Marine Auctions - 'Everything must be sold' auction Tweed Heads
Marine Auctions - 'Everything must be sold' auction Tweed Heads
Marine Auctions announce the Gomarine Tweed Heads 'Absolutely everything must be sold' auction on Tuesday 26th June 2012 at 10.00am, to be held on-site at 169 Wharf Street, Tweed Heads, NSW.
Further details and information at Marine Auctions website
** New and Used Boats, Outboard Motors, Chandlery, Spare Parts, New Props
Summary List (subject to change without notice)
New Boats with warranty:
• Stacer 339, Proline 399, Proline 379, Proline 359, Seasprite 319, Ramage 429, Proline Angler 399, Car Topper 3m and 3.45m.
• Noble 5m Alum Runabout with Windscreen, 6.85m Alum Centre Cabin Hardtop with Full Glass Enclosure.
• Revival 5.25 Fibreglass Cuddy Cabin Cruiser with full camping covers and Yamaha 115 on 5.1 GSL Oceanic Trailer.
• Bonito 5m Fibreglass open fishing boat with self draining and Yamaha 60 4 stroke tiller steer on 5.2 GSH Oceanic trailer.
Used Boats on trailers:
• Regal 22ft Half Cabin 1996 Build 5.7litre V8 Mercruiser.
• Regal 17ft Fast Trac 175HP Jet Drive.
• 2011 Quintrex 370 Dart on Stessco 3.7m Trailer.
• 2010 Quintrex 350 Explorer with 15hp Mercury on Telwater 3.7m Trailer.
• Four Winns 18ft Bowrider 3 litre Mercruiser.
• Mustang 15ft Runabout with 100HP Mercury.
• Easy Rider 15ft Runabout with Evinrude.
• 3.5 m Stessl tinnie.
• 2 Metre Fibreglass tender.
• Mustang 15ft Cuddy Cabin with Suzuki 50.
New Trailers full warranty:
• Oceanic TSL 3.7m skid, Stacer 4.2m skid, Stacer 4.6m skid
New Outboards with full Yamaha warranty:
• Yamaha, 4 HP. CMHS, 5HP. CMHS, 9.9 HP. FMHS, 15H.P. Short, 20HP. DMHS, 25HP. NMHL, 40 HP. FEHTL, 40HP. FETL, 60HP. CETL, 60HP. DETX, 70HP. BETOL,
Used Outboards with mechanical reports:
• Suzuki 6HP 4 stroke, Suzuki 6HP 4 Stroke, Evinrude 15HP 4 stroke, Johnstone 8HP 2 stroke, Yamaha 15HP, Yamaha 30HP, Yamaha 25HP, Yamaha 6HP, Johnson 10HP, Johnson 25HP, Jarvis Electric Motor, Maritime Electric Motor.
Vehicles & Equipment:
• 2010 Holden 4 door Twin Cab Diesel Turbo (black).
• Nissan Forklift 2.5 Tonne Gas Container Mast Side Shift.
• Quantity New Chandlery Items, Anchor Chain, Outboard Props, Rope, Anchors, Life Jackets, Plastic Fuel Tanks, Boat Fittings, Safety Gear, Stainless Fittings, Fenders, Shackles, Navigation Gear, Oils, etc. Large Quantity Workshop Equipment, including Yamaha Special Workshop Tools.
• Huge Range of New Yamaha Outboard Motor Spare Parts.
• Business Telephone Number and Data Base, Office Furniture, signs , etc.etc.etc.
Plus a host of other items too numerous to mention.
Inspection Days: Sunday 24th and Monday 25th 9am to 4pm and morning of Auction.
Auction Terms: 10% deposit on auction day, balance in full by 3pm Wed 27th June.
Buyers Premium 8.25% including GST. New Outboards 5.5% including GST.
For further details please contact Marine Auctions & Valuations, 7 Rivergate Place, Murarrie, Qld 4172
Ph 07 3268 3614
Fax 07 3268 3760
Marine Auctions website
by Marine Auctions and Valuations
Click on the FB Like link to post this story to your FB wall
10:49 AM Thu 21 Jun 2012 GMT
Click here for printer friendly version
Click here to send us feedback or comments about this story.
Our Advertisers are committed to our sport, please support them!
This site and its contents are © Copyright TetraMedia Pty. Ltd and/or the original author, photographer etc. All Rights Reserved.
Photographs are copyright by law. If you wish to use or buy a photograph you must contact the photographer directly (there is a hyperlink in most cases to their website, or do a Google search.) with your request.
Please do not contact
as we cannot give permission for use of other photographer’s images.
Only if the photographer named on the image is Sail-world.com, Powerboat-world.com, Marinebusiness-world.com or NZBoating-World.com.
Ph: +61 2 8006 1873 fax: +61 2 8076 0459
or complete our
[ Banner Advertising Specification
[Bot Archive ]
Customised news feeds -Marine Industry companies, Clubs and Associations have their own customised version of our news feed on their website.