The strategically and scenically located Sydney City Marine has limited space available for commercial tenants to complement the marine businesses already moving in.
At Sydney City Marine, beneath the western pylon of Anzac Bridge at Rozelle on Sydney Harbour, work is underway to hit the target of completion within the next few weeks.
While the majority of the existing space in the Sydney City Marine amenity has been leased, there is still limited space available in the commercial premises of what will be considered the premier marine maintenance and marina facility on Sydney Harbour.
The amenity boasts:
• State of the art boat handling equipment;
• Purpose build spray sheds;
• Water treatment and recycling facility;
• Over 360 linear meters of marina facility;
• 3200m2 of undercover all weather hardstand and with DA approval to work 24/7 (subject to certain conditions);
• 6200m2 of open hardstand;
• Capability of lifting vessels from 5m to 55m in length, up to 13m in beam and up to 800 tonne;
• 7m clear water depth at low tide;
• Easy road access North, South, East and West and within 4 km from the centre of Sydney.
According to Stuart Dodds at Sydney City Marine, businesses that would suit the available space include chandleries, inflatables, safety equipment and other allied trades. 'We are looking for a number of quality businesses who would enjoy some of the most scenic views of Sydney Harbour as part of the location.'
Dodds lists a variety of enterprises that would suit the location, including insurance companies, advertising agencies, Naval Architects, Ship Surveyors, Marine Brokers, restaurants and a gym.
For information, contact Stuart Dodds directly on Tel: (02) 9251 6644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org