Multihull Solutions joins forces with The Boat Works in the development of this unique Out-of-Water Boat Show.
As the name suggests, the Out-of-Water Multihull Boat Show is a display of multihull boats 'out of the water' as opposed to them being exhibited in marina berths.
Located at The Boat Works in the Gold Coast Marine Precinct, Australia’s leading multihull service boatyard, the Out-Of-Water Boat Show will display a wide range of multihulls from renowned Australian and international brands including Schionning, Catana, Grainger, Fountaine Pajot, Leopard, Lagoon, Seawind and more.
David Whyte, general manager of The Boat Works, said the partnership held exciting possibilities for the future.
'It’s a very exciting opportunity as there really isn’t anything like this out there. Multihull Solutions is a very reputable company and our partnership with them is set to be rewarding and an industry first,' said David.
A line-up of premium multihulls will be on display seven days a week. These will be predominantly pre-owned vessels with a selection of new vessels being launched into the market. There is a very select range on display with all boats required to meet a certain criteria: they must be reputable designs, in good condition and realistically priced.
This new style of brokerage is set to make the sales process a lot simpler for both buyers and sellers.
• Up to 50% cheaper than leaving your boat in a regular multihull marina berth.
• Less general wear on your vessel than being in the water.
• You can leave your boat knowing that it is safe and secure in any weather conditions.
• A cleaning service is available to ensure your boat is well presented for inspections at all times.
• Convenient access to full shipyard facilities for lifting and trade work if required, including engineering, electrical, shipwrights, detailers, chandlery and more.
• More people viewing your boat resulting in a quicker sale!
• Rather than driving long distances to view boats in different marinas, buyers can conduct all their research in the one location.
• Buyers can inspect the entire vessel from hull to interior, giving them full information and helping inform their sales decision.
• With a broad variety of boats and brands on display, buyers gain a better understanding of each different design and its features making it easier to establish which vessel best suits their individual needs.
• Surveyors can come and go as required, offering a quick assessment of the vessel and effectively expediting the sales process.
• The Boat Works also have all necessary marine contract services in the one location to add or upgrade equipment after your purchase and set you up for your future cruising plans.
Contact us today for more information on our new Out-of-Water Boat Show on 1300 855 338.
More at www.theboatworks.com.au