Asia Pacific's largest recreational marine business and safety conference and associated trade exhibition will be held from Sunday 3 May to Tuesday 5 May 2015 at RACV Royal Pines on Queensland’s Gold Coast.
Combining a three-day conference, with added networking, social functions and technical tours of local marine infrastructure and the Coomera precinct, Marine15 will also have a trade show component known as MarineX@marine15, the opportunity for suppliers to the marine industry to showcase their products and services.
Over 500 marine industry leaders will be attending next year’s marineX@marine15 trade exhibition on the Gold Coast, Australia. MarineX@marine15 will be the largest and most focused business-to-business event in the marine industry in Australasia in 2015.
Nik Parker, BIAA GM said 'MarineX@marine15 will be held 3 to 5 May 2015 and will run alongside the marine15 International Conference at the RACV Royal Pines Resort.
'The exhibition will provide a unique opportunity to access an exclusive group of industry professionals with specific interests across all sectors of the marine industry and the marine15 team is confident that marineX@marine15 will be an effective part of a marine company’s marketing plans for 2015”.
The introduction of a new format for 2015 will see marineX@marine15 open for the duration of the marine15 International Conference and associated events. Industry colleagues unable to attend the conference itself will be invited to prioritise a visit to marineX@marine15 while in the Gold Coast area, extending the reach of the exhibition and greatly increasing exposure for exhibitors.
“marineX@marine15 will be a fantastic branding exercise with direct engagement and sales leads among an audience of valued customers and buyers from the marine industry and key government marine agencies, perfectly targeted, perfectly placed and concentrated within a three day time-frame,” said Parker.
The event will be held at the RACV Royal Pines Resort on Queensland's Gold Coast. 'The advantage is that we will practically have the resort to ourselves,' explained Parker.
'Delegates can stay in what is a beautiful resort setting, enjoy all the facilities including a Championship golf course, and the newly developed convention and exhibition facilities which are ideal for Marine15. The Gold Coast is at the heart of the marine industry and boating lifestyle and delegates, sponsors and exhibitors will be able to really immerse themselves in the event which aims to deliver 'Information, Education and Inspiration' to all those who attend.'
There are likely to be around 52 sessions, as well as specialist workshops and several networking events, including a Gala Dinner. There will also be tours to the marine precinct at Coomera and various marine manufacturing sites.
'451 delegates attended Marine13. From their feedback, we have streamlined the format, created a more varied program and will increase the trade show element, marineX@marine15.'
The venue, RACV Royal Pines, has recently undergone extensive renovation and boasts several large exhibition spaces for marine brands and companies to showcase their business offerings.
Here, Nik Parker explains the appeal of hosting the event at this premier resort facility. Who should attend:
• Manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and retailers of boats, boating equipment including safety equipment
• Marina operators and associated marine businesses
• Boating safety agencies including regulation and licensing
• Marine media and educators
• All levels of Government Key benefits for attending are:
• Have your say in setting the agenda for the industry's development
• Be inspired by leading commentators and understand your market demographics
• Bring your business up to date with the latest social media and technology
• Be spoilt for choice with over 50 sessions in multiple program streams
• Exclusive opportunity to expand your network with industry professionals and key government stakeholders
• Access to international speakers
• Understand the impact of new regulations and how to implement in your business
• Major business to business trade exhibition
• Talk with suppliers of new and innovative products and services
• Learn about successful business strategies to keep you ahead of the game
The Marine15 Organising Committee comprises members of Boating Industries Alliance Australia, Marina Industries Association and the Australia New Zealand Safe Boating Education Group. Full details of exhibition opportunities are provided in Sponsorship and Exhibition Prospectus, which is available at www.marine15.com. To secure your corporate involvement at marineX@marine15, please contact marine15 Sponsorship and Exhibition Manager at ICE Australia on (03) 9681 6288 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org