Dubbed 'Australia’s only working boat show’, the Gold Coast Marine Expo is staged within the facilities of Australia’s largest boat manufacturing plants and shipyards. This ready-made venue provides the perfect location for you to explore ‘behind the scenes’ of boat building, refitting and repairs in an informative and interactive manner.
Dates: 1-3 November 2013.
Location: The Gold Coast Marine Precinct, Waterway Drive, Coomera, Queensland.
Times: 9am - 5pm daily.
Fountaine Pajot launches the new Lipari 41 Evolution that will be unveiled at the 2013 Gold Coast Marine Expo
On display we will be showcasing the following new models:
• Fountaine Pajot - Sanya 57 – Company demonstrator available for immediate delivery
• Fountaine Pajot - Hélia 44 - 2013 model
• Fountaine Pajot - Lipari 41 Evolution - Asia-Pacific launch
• Catana 59 - Asia-Pacific launch - Company demonstrator available for immediate delivery
• Fountaine Pajot Motor Yachts - Summerland 40
Out-of-Water Boat Show:
To coincide with the Gold Coast International Marine Expo, we are also excited to announce the opening our new Gold Coast Sales Centre which incorporates the innovative Out-of-Water Boat Show. This new concept will showcase a great range of premium new and pre-owned multihulls available for sale all on the hardstand at The Boat Works facility next to the Expo.
These vessels will be on display on the hard-stand:
More at www.multihullsolutions.com.au and gcmarineexpo.com.au